Thursday, April 30, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
This little game has been ALL over blogger, and I decided to join in the fun...you know...trying to blog at least every other day! :)
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...
- Having this baby in late October/early November
- Hearing my baby's heartbeat in a week from today!!!
- The weekend...every week I look forward to the weekend!
- Two wedding showers next Saturday
- Moving back to our hometown (hopefully)
- Finding out what job or if hubby is getting a job doing his passion
- Having a bigger belly so I look pregnant, not like I ate too much! :)
- SUMMER...I WILL go swimming regardless of the pasty white skin and pregnant body.
8 Things I did Yesterday...
- Dry-heaved. 11 weeks pregnant and this is JUST happening. I am not complaining.
- Started a new book
- Ate Chinese...yum.
- Punched hubby hard enough that he did the awkward laugh so I don't cry thing (all in good fun...we like to roughhouse)
- Laughed at hubby for vacuuming the walls. It was definitely needed!
- Stayed up late watching Sex and the City
- Watched the Hills....I know I know....my TV choices are bad.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
- Eat sushi
- Go tan
- MOVE HOME
- Apparate like on Harry Potter
- Change the weather in Missouri so that it's this beautiful all of the time
- or convince everyone I love and care about to move to Hawaii with me
- Eat whatever I want whenever I want
- Get our finances in order
8 Shows I Enjoy...
- Gossip Girl
- One Tree Hill
- The Hills
- American Idol
- Grey's Anatomy
- Desperate Housewives
- Brothers and Sisters
8 reasons I'm grateful...
- I have the best husband. EVER.
- I'm pregnant.
- I have a great family.
- My dogs even though they are a PAIN in the TUCKUS
- Good friends.
- Chinese food. :)
- Entertainment. I would have hated life in the 1800s. All work, no play!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
The first THREE people that comment on this post will receive something handmade by yours truly. There are some rules, so read on.
1. You might not like what I make, but I really hope you will. Whatcha get is whatcha get. Got it?
2. What I create will be created for YOU, with love.
3. It will be done this year (2009)...I'm just being realistic folks...remember full-time job, full-time student, baking a baby and puppy mommy. ;)
4. This item will be real and tangible, not some cyber mumbo jumbo.
5. THIS IS THE BIGGEST RULE OF THEM ALL:
In return, all you need to do is post this on your own blog, and make things for the first three people to comment. If you don't do this, you won't receive YOUR gift. Sorry.
I know this is VERY similar to chain-mail, but I think it could turn out to be really fun. Hopefully some of you crafty type are interested, but if you are not crafty, please don't let your non-craftiness scare you away!
Also, if you comment, I will obviously need your snail-mail address to mail your creation, but you can e-mail that to me later. kodibevelle at gmail dot com
Let the games begin. Oh, and because I promised a picture, and I am actually posting from our PC (aka photo storer) for once, here ya go.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
- I have been a bad blogger
- School has been stressful
- Work has been busy
- Still pregnant
- but right now I just look fat
- It's so worth it
- I have not had much time to crochet
- BUT the blanket I'm working on will be done before the baby comes
- even if it kills me
- I think I have decided I want a girl
- I didn't want to have a preference
- I wonder if I'm having twins
- Nathan's mom is a twin
- and it would explain the fat gut at 9 weeks
- Better post next time
- I promise to have pictures
- (everyone knows picture posts are WAY more fun)