• I got out Manning's Little People Nativity for him to play with & he saw it for the first time tonight. He grabbed the donkey and said, "Dog? Ruff ruff!" so I said, "No that's a donkey! Donkeys say Hee Haw." He looked at me like I had twelve heads and slowly backed away and put the donkey down. Then he grabbed a sheep and said, "Sheet!" WHO taught him that?! This kind of thing is happening daily. I still don't know how he learned to count to ten!
• I worked a Holiday Bazaar all day yesterday for thirty-one and I had so much fun. It's not hard to sell a product when you really believe in a company & in the products. I'm praying the contacts I made yesterday come to fruition!
• Speaking of thirty-one, I'm planning an awesome Black Friday event, so if you're interested in some deep discounts and giveaways make sure to leave me a comment so I can email you the details!
• Deacon is the happiest, sweetest baby of all time. It's a good thing because he still won't sleep more than a six hour stretch and that's normally from about 7 PM to 1 AM, which means I never sleep more than a three hour stretch and I'm. So. Tired.
• I found out today I'll get to see some family (my aunt, uncle and two cousins) that I didn't know I'd get to see over Thanksgiving and I'm so excited! I miss them!
• Manning is developing quite the personality and his vocabulary is growing daily. He's started saying "okay" after a lot of things, almost like he's asking of what he just said is okay. For example I might say, "Do you want to take a bath?" and he will say "Yeah. Okay?" or I might say "Time for bed!" and he will say, "NO! Okay?" Silly boy.
• Nate will be home in almost exactly one month for over a week. I can't wait. Hopefully he's feeling much better for that visit than he was over Veteran's weekend.
• Pinspired will post on Wednesday this week since Thanksgiving is Thursday, so don't forget to link up!
Have a blessed week!