- I've been working on Deacon's birthday party. I cannot believe my sweet boy will be one on the 22nd. His party is next Saturday, and Nathan comes home on Thursday for the weekend, so I want to get as much done as possible. So far this has mostly involved some failed rice krispie treats and some pathetic looking cake pops. Why didn't I just buy this stuff?
- I've also been super busy with thirty-one parties! I have had four parties in two weeks, which is an awesome thing for me in more than one way, but I've been a little overwhelmed with it. Partially because the parties have all been out of town! :) I'm going to LOVE my paycheck on the 25th. Worth it. :)
- Manning went on a bit of a nap strike last week and only napped one out of four days. The next day we were at my parents' house and I thought he was napping only to discover he'd removed his pajamas, diaper and made quite a mess with the diaper's contents. These are the things no one warns you about before you have kids.
- We're getting family pictures taken while Nathan is home. I had an outfit planned in my head, but when I went to buy the pink jeggings at Old Navy they were the least flattering pants I've ever put on. I really want the modern/funky/ NOT matchy-matchy family pics that I see all over blog land. Here's hoping we can pull it off. No matter what I have three cute boys to show off. :)
- I can't stop watching One Tree Hill. I watched off and on in High School and college, but somehow fell off the wagon. I'm LOVING it so much. I just seem to love shows that involve high school/college/sports (Friday Night Lights, One Tree Hill, Felicity etc.)
- I got to go see The Vow this weekend after having dinner with some girlfriends. It was the refreshing break this mama needed!
- I've also been submitting resumes like a crazy person. I really wish that the perfect job would just fall into my lap, but that doesn't seem to happen for me, so I've been busy sending e-mails and cover letters and blaaaahhhhh. There are so many great opportunities out there. I just need someone to give me a chance.
So, what has you crazy busy these days?