Thursday, February 23, 2012
1. My name is a combination of my parents' middle names. My dad is Nolan Cody and my mom is Sherry Lynn, so I'm Kodi Lynn.
2. I have two tattoos, and I want several more.
3. I hate surprises when I know about them ahead of time, but truly being surprised is one of my favorite things ever. So, don't ever say "I have a surprise for you...next week." but feel free to say "I have a surprise for you, right now!" :)
4. I can tie a tie better than Nathan.
5. I'm not a big beer or alcohol drinker, but if I do drink anything I think that amaretto sours are so delicious.
6. The first time I flew on a plane I had to fly alone. I was already married and flew down to visit Nathan in Biloxi, MS.
7. I love romance movies...even the cheesiest chick flicks, but I truly appreciate good movies too.
8. Nathan and I went on our first date to see the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I HATE horror films, but I knew he liked them so I suggested we go see it. He didn't know I hated them.
9. On a related note, Nate & I went to see The Strangers when I was pregnant with Manning and I literally had a panic attack and had to leave the theatre. No more horror movies for moi.
10. I like to listen to gangsta rap. I like a lot of music, but I guess that's probably the most unexpected.
11. There is no food better than a state fair corn dog.