- Nathan got a job on Friday! It's a really great job through our state and he'll be working in a position where he can really help people that he cares a lot about, so I think it will be fantastic.
- Friday afternoon Nathan also got a letter in the mail with is disability rating from the government. God really blessed us with his rating, and he will start receiving a portion of his previous pay every month.
- We have an interview today for daycare for the boys, and I'm really excited about it. I'm praying for peace as we transition to this new phase of life. I love my boys so much, and I know daycare can be amazing for them.
- Manning's vocabulary has taken off recently. He has always been well-spoken for his age, but in the last few weeks he has really started talking like a miniature adult. I heard him walk into his bedroom last week and say, "What a mess, Deacon! This is ridiculous!" I can't imagine where he would've heard something like that before.
- Another exciting thing about Nathan's new job- after seven years of marriage- this is the first time Nathan and I both have Monday-Friday normal work schedules. Can you believe it? Yes, I'll still be doing thirty-one and he will be in seminary, but we will work at the same time, and be home at the same time!
- Seminary starts today for Nathan. I know he will do great, but I think he is a little nervous about all of the writing requirements.
- Deacon's vocabulary has really taken off too. With a big brother who does a LOT of talking, Deacon just hasn't been in a hurry to say much, but he's finally starting to repeat most things we say to him and using more words to express himself.
- Mostly, we are just feeling so blessed and thankful for our lives right now. Have a great week everyone!
Monday, August 20, 2012
I have several things to share today, some of which are SUPER exciting for our little family!
Posted by Kodi at 2:51 PM