I'm continuing in the 31 Days Series with The Nester. For more information about my topic, click here.
Things I Liked About Today:
- The boys and I went to their pediatrician's office. They have the best pediatrician and staff ever.
- They each have an ear infection which are easily treatable and Deacon has bronchialitis, but responds really well to the breathing treatments so no biggie. I was having flashbacks to when Manning had pneumonia with their lingering fevers this week, so I was very glad it was something that was easily treatable.
- Both boys took really long naps...over 3 hours. I had to deal with some work for thirty-one, so it was great to be able to focus and get it done.
- I found out that I'm getting a $1,000 promotion bonus from thirty-one on the 10th. This company just continues to bless me and my family so much.
- I bought a new package of Sharpie fine point markers. Yes, this is a high point.
Things I Didn't Like About Today:
- I tried to be super healthy with my order tonight at Chipotle and it was bad. Bad bad bad. I'll be back to having guacamole next time.
- Pirate chewed up my brand new Sharpies.
Thing I Simultaneously Liked/Disliked about Today:
-When we got home from the boys' Dr. appt. There was a creepy looking guy walking down our street. It was cool out, but not super cold, and he had his hood up and his face down...Basically I could see no defining characteristics about him. As I'm cautiously getting Manning out of the car and quietly telling him not to run up to the house alone like he normally does, the guy bends over at the alleyway that runs behind our house...about 15 feet from me and the boys. Manning starts loudly declaring, "Mommy! That silly guy! Do you see that silly guy picking our grass? Why is that silly guy picking our grass. HEY SILLY GUY! QUIT PICKING OUR GRASS." I have no idea what the guy was doing and I was really uncomfortable that he was acting weird and so close to us, but Manning made me laugh so hard.